Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Going Radioactive on Entrecard with Midnight's Cafe

Five posts folks and now this blog qualifies for Entrecard. Right On! woot! Yeah! and all those expletives. You can tell I am overjoyed.

Now I understand that for a blog, five posts is just a hair among thousands to make a wig! I promise you, I will be adding lots of hairs to make an awesome full bodied wig. Okay, enough with the puns.

I have several drafts in process right now and I'm working on many new ideas for this blog while I construct outlines to some really good content to share with my readers. (that's you. uh hum.) I need caffeine!

This is where you come in. My ideas fill boxes and file cabinets galore. That does no good if you do not want to read what I write about. So pull up a chair, pour yourself a brew of espresso or whatever you like, and take a minute to jot down some ideas in my comment section. Leave a way to contact you so I can let you know when your brilliance appears on this blog. Sound like a plan?

Okay, let's get busy and write some riveting content here. Meanwhile, drop on my Entrecard so I can pay you a visit and share more ideas on life, love and coffee.

The Midnight Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Midnight Writer's Cafe is here for your browsing and reading enjoyment. Please tell us what you would like to find on these pages whenever you log on. We welcome your comments and suggestions and please leave a link to your blog or website.