Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This Cafe is Now Listed on Technorati so Please Fave Me






You probably noticed the neat little green button that is classic for Technorati. It is so small and unassuming. And it takes up very little room. So please, click that button and join Technorati if you don't already belong to it. If you do, please add me to your favorites. I could use the brownie points.

Thanks in advance. Oh, I apologize. I didn't hear you ask that question at first. I was thinking hard about how to get page ranking for yet another blog domain.

What do you get if you fave me on Technorati?

That's easy. You get the satisfaction of knowing that you helped someone who is striving with all her heart and soul to become a successful freelance writer and blogger.

Not enough for you?

Well, you also get faved by me on Technorati. That will help pick up your blog page rank and give you a back link.

Still not enough for you?

Hmmm...let me think for a minute. Oh, I have it! If you leave a comment right here on this blog, with your blog link, you will get a second back link to your blog and drive more traffic back to you. In return, I'll come over to your blog and leave a comment with my link. I might even ask a profound question to stir the minds of your readers and get a big dialoue happening.

Sound good? If it's still not enough, well then meet me at Starbucks when I pass through your town and I'll buy you a cup of coffee. First, you have to email me or write in the comments what town you live in. When I come that way, I'll drop you an email and it's a coffee date. okay? Is that bribery?

My email is themidnightwriter1@gmail.com. What's yours?

The Midnight Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Midnight Writer's Cafe is here for your browsing and reading enjoyment. Please tell us what you would like to find on these pages whenever you log on. We welcome your comments and suggestions and please leave a link to your blog or website.