Friday, April 24, 2009

Famous Coffee Shops Around the World

Old Coffee House, Soho, W1Image by Ewan-M via Flickr

Image by Ewan-M via Flickr
As of yet, I have not received any nominations for any one's favorite coffee shop or cafe. So I'm extending the invitation again and hoping that my readers will reciprocate with an entry. I'm really anxious to start writing features here about coffee shops, cafes and your favorite drinks as well. Hurry and send those entries today and include a photo, too if you can. Send all information to themidnightwriter1@gmail.com for a quick response.

While I'm waiting for the nominees of all those great cafes around the country and around the world, I'm starting my own feature spot on famous coffee shops around the world. Maybe this will stir some inspirations from my audience.



The photograph shows the lovely "Old Coffee House in Soho, London, England". The address is 49 Beak Street which was formerly known as Silver Street. I love the design of this coffee house. It is featured on The Randomness Guide to London so visit their site to learn more and tell them The Midnight Writer's Cafe sent you.

What do you find attractive about The Old Coffee House?

I like the location, the building style and the colors are very nice. As for the service, I've never been to this lovely coffee house yet but it is on my list of places to visit.

Aside from serving ale from their own micro brewery and they have a wine list, too. Food is served with banquettes held in the back, according to the Randomness Guide to London. When I conducted a google search for this coffee house under its name The Old Coffee House, they were the first one on the list. I found a google map to locate it so you can bookmark it for your travel plans.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Midnight Writer's Cafe is here for your browsing and reading enjoyment. Please tell us what you would like to find on these pages whenever you log on. We welcome your comments and suggestions and please leave a link to your blog or website.