Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Enjoying dinner at Gratzi

Guest post written by Rick Unstead

Gratzi is a wonderful Italian restaurant in Ann Arbor, Michigan. While I do not live in Ann Arbor I live just a fifteen minute drive away and rarely eat anything more substantial than quick service food in the city. Last week I finally decided that my girlfriend deserved a real treat. I looked up the menu at Gratzi and found that the food looked extremely unique. I set my new alarm I’d just picked out from some of the home security packages I’d seen online and went to pick my girlfriend up at her apartment. 

We hopped onto  US 23 and drove down to Ann Arbor. The valet parked my car and I tipped him a few dollars. There was no line which was great because I had not made reservations. Our waiter was extremely attentive and made sure we knew what the daily specials were. Our drink orders were relatively simple, just a glass of the house wine for the both of us. The wine arrived extremely fast and our meal order was taken. My girlfriend and I decided that we would split a mixed grill between the two of us. Twenty minutes later it came to the table and was medium rare as we had requested. We were so full after that! The bill came and was surprisingly affordable. I paid and returned my girlfriend home. Overall, I think both my girlfriend and I would enjoy going to Gratzi again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Midnight Writer's Cafe is here for your browsing and reading enjoyment. Please tell us what you would like to find on these pages whenever you log on. We welcome your comments and suggestions and please leave a link to your blog or website.