Sunday, May 16, 2010

If I moved to Los Angeles would I like the Coffee Shops?

Recently, my husband Cephas and I contemplated a move to Los Angeles to further some projects and we wondered what it would be like to move to such a big city. I mean, we are coffee fanatics so would we like the coffee shops there? And the whole idea of moving is a little overwhelming but a friend suggested that we call some Los Angeles Movers to handle all the technical aspects of the physical moving. That is a great relief just to think about it.


From my understanding, professional companies like Movers Los Angeles send packers who can pack, sort and load all our belongings including the furniture. I can't imagine driving on the busy city streets of LA so I would be so happy to have professionals take the big truck to my new apartment. I'm thinking I'll just catch a train and meet everyone there. My husband can drive the van while the LA Movers drive the big truck. I'll be scoping the neighborhood for a great coffee shop while the movers unload the truck and unpack my belongings. I can relax and sip on a cup of hot java knowing that all my furniture will be in place by the time I get home. The only detail I have to worry about is finding that perfect coffee shop.

The Midnight Writer

1 comment:

  1. It can be hand to work r to perfect and regarding to it lose to work and then work its our fast.

    ReplyDelete

The Midnight Writer's Cafe is here for your browsing and reading enjoyment. Please tell us what you would like to find on these pages whenever you log on. We welcome your comments and suggestions and please leave a link to your blog or website.