Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Planning the Perfect Summer Vacation

This is a guest post by Anderson Toms

This year just like every other year I was dreading sitting down for my summer vacation planning! Now that is all done I can honestly say planning may have been the best part, I had a blast looking at all the hotels online, comparing prices and trying to decide exactly where we were going to go!



I knew that we were going to visit Central America but it is a world away and looking in the yellow pages for hotels wasn't exactly going to work! I hopped online and found many different websites that allowed me to look up hotels anywhere... including Central America! However, the best thing I found was a website that allowed me to book the hotel, car rental and even flight all at the same time! Of course Central America isn't exactly small and we had no idea where we were going!

We all sat down and spent hours looking through photos and videos of hotels, travel destinations and activities in Central America before making out decision! I never knew it could be so much fun to browse through photos and videos online and it got us all very excited for the actual trip which was still a month away! It was incredibly easy and fast to load different pictures and videos because we recently got hughesnet satellite internet.

After finding where we really wanted to go and getting everything decided it was time to book the trip! One single transaction to my credit card from the travel site and I was printing tickets for the airplane, rental car reservations and the hotel reservations as well! If I knew vacation planning was so easy we might have taken one last year! After all the planning was done it was time to go enjoy the vacation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Midnight Writer's Cafe is here for your browsing and reading enjoyment. Please tell us what you would like to find on these pages whenever you log on. We welcome your comments and suggestions and please leave a link to your blog or website.